The Building and Grounds Committee oversees the maintenance and management of the church building and landscaping.
The Building and Grounds Committee oversees the following:
- Maintenance of plantings and grounds
- Snow removal from walks and stairs
- Organizing and maintaining the “Maintenance Notebooks/Operations Manuals”
- Safety signage
- Upgrades to the church security system
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning
- General cleaning of the building
- Maintenance and repair of church systems
- Ordering tools and materials for maintenance and cleanliness.
The Building and Grounds Rental Subcommittee works to ensure that:
- The church facility is more fully utilized
- Calendar and user conflicts are minimized
- Users are informed about facility use and care
- The Rental Subcommittee supports, recruits, trains, and coordinates custodial and A/V staff, assures that revenues and expenses involving the building and grounds are managed transparently, maintains user policies and procedures, and makes decisions about reservation requests by groups that may not be appropriate users (according to use policy).
Determined by the committee/subcommittee
Building and Grounds – Monthly
Building and Grounds Rental Committee – Monthly